Designs Now Available by Wildflower Photography & Designs

I design blog headers, buttons, and blog graphics (photos).* I would like to design one for you! I customize!



Custom Blog Header—$10**
This includes a header with a maximum of 4 pictures.


Interested? Have questions? Email me!

Your Name :
Your Email: (required)
Your Message: (required)



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Please note: This is only for those who use Blogger for their blog/website. For now, I am only going to design for Blogger sites, but in the future I will hopefully expand!

**You can get a $5 discount by allowing me to use your finished/unfinished product for other things which may include but are not limited to advertising on my blogs, and maybe even making it a pre-made product option, depending on what I decide. I may discuss it with you if I decide I want to make it a pre-made product option.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Some of My Work:




























Have a great day everyone!
-Amy

Comments

Popular Posts